Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Add "All Pages"
9:00am - 10:00am
Effective Blogging in the Classroom
by Karen Hammers and Joni Readout
10:15am - 11:15am
Collaborative Assessment Tool Using Naiku
Naiku Information Video
Jason Groth, Middle School Classroom Websites
Whitney Dahlgren, Middle School Classroom Websites
World Stuides/US History
In this session you will have the chance to...
1. Log in as one of our students using your own mobile device
2. Take a variety of assessments from various content areas
3. Use the student "reflection" and "confidence" options
4. See the assessment results through the eye of a teacher
5. Witness the ability to share assessments and test ideas with other teachers
6. Have questions answered about any of the features Naiku has to offer
Representatives from Naiku will be on hand as well to answer questions as needed.
11:30am - 12:30pm
Google In The Classroom: Apps, Extensions, Add Ons and Organization
This session will be a sharing of how teachers and students can add apps or extensions into their account using Chrome or connect apps to their Drive account. *HOT OFF THE PRESS: learn about Add Ons for Google Drive. Also, an overview of
folders will show participants an easy course management option to share and collect assignments - doing away with the clutter that often happens when students share work with you. Autocrat will show you how to mail merge in Google.
List of Apps and Extensions
1:30pm - 2:30pm
Improving Learning with Next Generation Assessment.pdf
Bettendorf High School Student Works Pinterest
Experience Acts of Kindness Blog
2:45pm - 3:45pm
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"